Hidden polemics in Biblical narrative. Leiden: Brill, Baumer, F. Modern European thought. London: Collier Macmillan, Bellis, A. Helpmates, harlots, heroes: Women's stories in the Hebrew Bible. Louisville: John Knox, Cornelius, I. Some pages from the reception history of Genesis 3: The visual arts. Davies, E.
Articles by J. Cheryl Exum
The dissenting reader: Feminist approaches to the Hebrew Bible. Aldershot: Ashgate, Exum, J. Plotted, shot, and painted: Cultural representations of Biblical Women.
Sheffield: Sheffield Academic Press, Frymer-Kensky T. Reading the women of the Bible.
New York: Schocken, Fuchs, E. Sexual politics in the Biblical narrative: Reading the Hebrew Bible as a woman. Edited by Schaberg, J.
New York: Continuum, Feminist and postcolonial engagements of historical-critical discourse. Edited by Vander Stichele, C. Gender, culture, theory ; 3 Journal for the study of the Old Testament.
- Project MUSE - From Tragedy to Art and Film: Cheryl Exum's Contribution to Biblical Studies!
- Enhancing Interoperabillity Among Enlisted Medical Personnel: A Case Study of Military Surgical Technologists.
- World War II (DK Eyewitness Books)!
- Plotted, Shot, and Painted by J. Cheryl Exum | Waterstones?
- Reversible Logic Synthesis: From Fundamentals to Quantum Computing (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics. Prelim.Entry. 13, 13)?
Supplement series ; Gender, culture, theory ; 3. Journal for the study of the Old Testament. Supplement series ; Description based upon print version of record. English Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Bible Criticism, interpretation, etc. Women in motion pictures. Related item. Bibliography Electronic books.
- Aspirational Power: Brazil on the Long Road to Global Influence?
- Cultivating the Arts in Education and Therapy!
- J. Cheryl Exum | LibraryThing.
Illustrated text. This provocative collection of essays begins where Exum's earlier literary-feminist study, Fragmented Women, left off: with the questioning of the androcentric bias of the biblical text and with the aim of subverting its patriarchal perspective.hovilala.tk
Professor Cheryl Exum - Our members - SIIBS - The University of Sheffield
It moves on to stake out new territory for feminist biblical criticism by considering what happens to biblical women in popular culture, in art, and in film and by foregrounding q. Back to results Back to item.
University of Aberdeen Libraries. The Place of Judas Iscariot in Christology. Farnham, Surrey, UK: Ashgate, Exum, J. Sheffield: Sheffield Phoenix Press, Marchal, Joseph A. Minneapolis, Minn. Bond, Helen.
Sheffield Institute for Interdisciplinary Biblical Studies (SIIBS)
Pontius Pilate in History and Interpretation. Carter, Warren. Pontius Pilate: Portraits of a Roman Governor. Collegeville: Liturgical, Site HarperCollins Dictionary.